written by reader 76,000% gain. Teeka Tiwari’s latest pitch.

By cheeky78, September 2, 2020

Reveals Tech Industry Set to Surge 76,000%
This is the hook He is using right now. ” Wall Street Exec shocks audience” etc. Any ideas?.
Stephen Shaw.

Levi
Levi
19 days ago

There’s a live webinar tomorrow September 9th at 8:00 PM ET where Teeka will be giving more info on his new top pre-IPO pick.

Click the “Set for life” pop up on the home page to sign up to be notified and attend the live stream.

Levi
Levi
17 days ago

I watched the “Set for life” summit last night and the two take aways form the number 1 pick are:

1. It’s a biotech stock. A small under the radar company.

2. It’s been awarded by the FDA a “Orphan Drug Status”

Catherine 2
17 days ago

I watched the event also. I am almost positive the company is Emerald Health Pharmaceuticals as they have received Orphan Drug Status for Huntington’s Disease in Europe and Orphan Drug Status for Systemic Sclerosis in the US and Europe. These are the two diseases he mentions, and EHP is doing a reg A+ raise right now. $6 a share.

πŸ‘ 6
Eilean
Eilean
17 days ago
Reply to  Catherine 2

Thanks for the tip, looking good. They have an investment page for this: https://investehp.com/ and Palm Beach Ventures is listed in the “where did you hear about us” dropdown box…
Only problem now is that the entry ticket is $3000 πŸ™
HTH

Linda Wellman
Linda Wellman
17 days ago
Reply to  Eilean

Did they mention a timing on IPO?

Levi

I doubt is Emerald
They were talking about $0.75 per share this one is $6
Unless I missed something

Catherine 2
16 days ago
Reply to  Sabo

I think in general they were eluding to the fact that many early stage investors get stock for less than a dollar per share which is ideal for a great company. In this case, EHP has already done a few raises, so the price per share is now higher.

πŸ‘ 6
catherine
catherine
16 days ago
Reply to  Catherine 2

Off topic, but I’m surprised to see someone else using the same user name as I’ve been using for almost 3 years!

πŸ‘ 197
Catherine 2
14 days ago
Reply to  catherine

I am surprised the system allowed me to use my name that was already in use. I will update my Catherine name a bit. No worries.

πŸ‘ 6
Chris K
Chris K
17 days ago
Reply to  Catherine 2

Minimum to Invest said $3000 but the investment field let me put in $500. I did not continue though. Has anyone invested for less than $3000? I’m in the research stage now.

Minimum to invest $3000
Chris K
Chris K
17 days ago
Reply to  Catherine 2

Btw thanks Catherine

Thanks
Crypto
Crypto
17 days ago
Reply to  Catherine 2

Yes it’s minimum $3 000/500 shares, but $6 dollar a share in a PRE-IPO that’s high. But in the same time if you look at the “subscription agreement” on investehp.com they talk about $0.0001 per share, so what da heck is that?

It also says that basically the investment (Minimum $3 000) can not exceed 10% of the investors annual income.

Last edited 17 days ago by Crypto
Crypto
Crypto
16 days ago
Reply to  Catherine 2

Yes but EHP got the Orphan Drug Status back in 2017, but Teeka made it sound like the company he was talking about now just got the Orphan Drug Status in USA and Europe.
I just think he used those screen prints from EHP in the presentation as an example, because EHP previously was a tip from Teeka.

Last edited 16 days ago by Crypto
Aubrey
Aubrey
14 days ago
Reply to  Crypto

I believe it’s reneopharma.com but I could be wrong. Let me know what y’all think.

Linda Wellman
Linda Wellman
17 days ago

.75 is Flora Growth…this one is bio tech.

charlesthefox
charlesthefox
14 days ago
Reply to  Linda Wellman

OK. Is he talking about 2 different investments? I went to Flora Growth, and they are in fact offering shares at 75 cents. And they give you 1/2 of a warrant with each share to sweeten the pie. And they have Larry King as an advisor. His photo looks like he has been sampling their product….

πŸ‘ 2
Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe
Reply to  charlesthefox

I believe so, there are at least two companies hinted at in the “presentation”

πŸ‘ 15852