written by reader 76,000% gain. Teeka Tiwari’s latest pitch.

By cheeky78, September 2, 2020

Reveals Tech Industry Set to Surge 76,000%
This is the hook He is using right now. ” Wall Street Exec shocks audience” etc. Any ideas?.
Stephen Shaw.

Levi
Levi
September 8, 2020 4:45 pm

There’s a live webinar tomorrow September 9th at 8:00 PM ET where Teeka will be giving more info on his new top pre-IPO pick.

Click the “Set for life” pop up on the home page to sign up to be notified and attend the live stream.

Levi
Levi
September 10, 2020 7:30 am

I watched the “Set for life” summit last night and the two take aways form the number 1 pick are:

1. It’s a biotech stock. A small under the radar company.

2. It’s been awarded by the FDA a “Orphan Drug Status”

Catherine 2
September 10, 2020 8:20 am

I watched the event also. I am almost positive the company is Emerald Health Pharmaceuticals as they have received Orphan Drug Status for Huntington’s Disease in Europe and Orphan Drug Status for Systemic Sclerosis in the US and Europe. These are the two diseases he mentions, and EHP is doing a reg A+ raise right now. $6 a share.

šŸ‘ 7
Eilean
Eilean
September 10, 2020 10:45 am
Reply to  Catherine 2

Thanks for the tip, looking good. They have an investment page for this: https://investehp.com/ and Palm Beach Ventures is listed in the “where did you hear about us” dropdown box…
Only problem now is that the entry ticket is $3000 šŸ™
HTH

Linda Wellman
Linda Wellman
September 10, 2020 11:53 am
Reply to  Eilean

Did they mention a timing on IPO?

Levi

I doubt is Emerald
They were talking about $0.75 per share this one is $6
Unless I missed something

Catherine 2
September 11, 2020 2:45 pm
Reply to  Sabo

I think in general they were eluding to the fact that many early stage investors get stock for less than a dollar per share which is ideal for a great company. In this case, EHP has already done a few raises, so the price per share is now higher.

šŸ‘ 7
catherine
catherine
September 11, 2020 9:43 pm
Reply to  Catherine 2

Off topic, but I’m surprised to see someone else using the same user name as I’ve been using for almost 3 years!

šŸ‘ 197
Catherine 2
September 13, 2020 6:40 am
Reply to  catherine

I am surprised the system allowed me to use my name that was already in use. I will update my Catherine name a bit. No worries.

šŸ‘ 7
Chris K
Chris K
September 10, 2020 8:54 pm
Reply to  Catherine 2

Minimum to Invest said $3000 but the investment field let me put in $500. I did not continue though. Has anyone invested for less than $3000? Iā€™m in the research stage now.

Minimum to invest $3000
Chris K
Chris K
September 10, 2020 8:55 pm
Reply to  Catherine 2

Btw thanks Catherine

Thanks
Crypto
Crypto
September 10, 2020 10:20 pm
Reply to  Catherine 2

Yes it’s minimum $3 000/500 shares, but $6 dollar a share in a PRE-IPO that’s high. But in the same time if you look at the “subscription agreement” on investehp.com they talk about $0.0001 per share, so what da heck is that?

It also says that basically the investment (Minimum $3 000) can not exceed 10% of the investors annual income.

Last edited 4 months ago by Crypto