written by reader The Next Aspirin

By lancem54, September 9, 2020

From Teeka Tiwari’s new service “PALM BEACH VENTURE” 4 new PRE-IPO opportunities. Does anybody know what pre-ipo companies he’s pitching, and how to get in without subscribing to his $2,500 new service

Charles Fox
Charles Fox
September 14, 2020 6:26 pm

OK. This is a better resource

Searching 1-As will give you all of the exempt offerings. I searched for 1-As in 2020 and ended up with a spreadsheet of 360 companies. Some I recognized from the crowdfunding sites. Going to go through the docs/websites and investment circulars on them and see what their business is. Circulars are part of the filings.

zonk00
zonk00
September 14, 2020 7:50 pm

I just called customer support and asked if there is a minimum investment. They said that one of recommendations has a $3,000 minimum. Looks like it might be EHP.

sledge
sledge
September 15, 2020 11:52 am
Reply to  zonk00

Which customer service?

Crypto
Crypto
September 15, 2020 12:06 pm
Reply to  zonk00

I guess that you called Palm Beach Group/Venture?

Lojikel
Lojikel
September 15, 2020 4:27 pm
Reply to  zonk00

For what it’s worth EHP was recommended in the last round of funding by: Cannabis Venture Syndicate, a new service related to the National Institute of Cannabis Investors.

What is the valuation currently? Share price isn’t as important as valuation correct?

khanal2020
khanal2020
September 15, 2020 9:51 pm

I am very confident that its Flavocure Biotech. They have 2 orphan drug approvals and are also planning for the 2020 ipos. But I don’t know the process to invest in this company. You can still invest to the Canadian company that have stake in Flavocure.

Even if this is not Teeka’s pick, Flavocure is a very good company to invest.

mike485
mike485
September 17, 2020 8:48 am
Reply to  khanal2020

I just sent atlas biotech email asking if tgey bought into flavocure and if one can invest.

DeAndre D Wheeler
DeAndre D Wheeler
September 15, 2020 10:23 pm

Hey guys I would definitely love to get a separate group going to share the wealth information from all these different groups of newsletters. Let me know. So far over the years I have a Lifetime subscription to Oxford Club and Nova-X Report, and Yes I did spend the $2,500 on the Palm Beach Venture, so let’s talk I’m willing to talk with anyone wanting to pool information.

D.Wheeler

Natalie Forstbauer
Natalie Forstbauer
September 15, 2020 10:34 pm

I’d like to be a part of the group to pool resources as well. I have not invested in any of these newsletters, but am happy and willing to contribute.

Charles
Charles
September 16, 2020 11:30 am

Or you can join here. https://discord.gg/7znBZs Don’t have to install anything, just use the browser version. Still need an email to keep you informed if we migrate to another platform or if something changes.

Sledge
Sledge
September 17, 2020 12:08 pm
Reply to  Charles

I’m interested Charles. Count me in!

ShadyRose
ShadyRose
September 17, 2020 1:34 pm
Reply to  Charles

I would also like to be part of this group exploration to see if we can benefit mutually from our further research into pre-IPO opportunities!

Natalie Forstbauer
Natalie Forstbauer
September 17, 2020 8:10 pm
Reply to  Charles

Hey Charles, I think I accidentally canceled my Discord account and can’t find our group? Can you pls send me another invite? NatalieForstbauer (At) Gmail (dot) com

Thanks!

legit infoseeker
legit infoseeker
September 19, 2020 3:31 pm

Natalie, this is legit infoseeker, I sent you an email and have tried contacting other interested individuals in an investor group. Please respond to legitinfoseeker (at) yahoo (dot) com

Natalie Forstbauer
Natalie Forstbauer
September 18, 2020 12:02 am
Reply to  Charles

Charles I was HS on discord, thanks

Crypto
Crypto
September 16, 2020 12:35 am

That sounds like the best idea so far, what would be the best platform to use to create such a group? Telegram, WhatsApp, Facebook?

Crypto