written by reader Hidden gem.. TSNP

By zbarker, November 20, 2020

Anyone following TSNP. This is a small penny stock currently worth. 02 a share. They just merged with HUMBLpay a competitor to SQ and PYPL in Latin America. A lot of big things are happening by Dec 9. This is a SPAC before the spac. Personally to me it looks like a big move is coming as most SPACs are $10/share. It’s hard to pass up 40,000 shares x .02 for $800 risk for potential $40k or $400k. A lot of volume picking it up very cheap. Not a pump and dump.

El Potus
El Potus
November 21, 2020 10:23 am

Bought 500,000 shares at .0001 for an amount of $50 + $6.50 or whatever it is that E-Trade charges.

Have made over $12,000 so far on this investment.

Going for GOLD!!!!!!

GeneH
GeneH
November 21, 2020 4:49 pm
Reply to  El Potus

Sounds great: however, as to the $12 G, you haven’t made anything yet unless you have sold some of your holdings.

Liz M
Liz M
November 21, 2020 5:08 pm
Reply to  GeneH

Gee, wish I knew when it was at 0.001.
Do you think at the current price is too much to pay for?

Fakename
Fakename
November 25, 2020 12:09 pm

Thanks for mentioning this, zbarker. I’m the buy and hold type so I’ve never bought penny stocks before but have wanted to. You’ve given me the excuse to dip my toes in the water. I only invested what I’m willing to lose, just $500, bought yesterday for $.022 while it was up only 6% for the day. It would go up over 30% later in the day. Hoping for massive gains in the future! Looks like December 9 is a date to check for new news on this company… Thanks again for mentioning TSNP, soon to be HUMBL.

bunion132
November 28, 2020 4:35 pm

Zbarker , THANK YOU! I’ve always stayed away from penny stocks in the past, but there was “something” about your reco which made me look further into the company and open a tiny position. Now I wish I had done better than microdose.

I’d give you double votes for each of your thumbs but alas, the Gumshoe system provides voting up only in the Comments section, ignoring the author that starts a discussion. (Sigh.)

linda smith
linda smith
November 29, 2020 1:41 am
Reply to  zbarker

Would like to hear of more early investment opportunities.
Thanks!

We use cookies on this site to enhance your user experience. By clicking any link on this page you are giving your consent for us to set cookies.

More Info