written by reader Teeka The Crypto Catch-Up: Your Last Chance to Get the Life You Want

By infinity beyond, November 11, 2020

The Crypto Catch-Up: Your Last Chance to Get the Life You Want

Did anyone manage to see Teekas latest coins set to explode on his stream today?

DEREK BEAL
DEREK BEAL
November 11, 2020 10:06 pm

He announced DASH as a freebee. Apparently, there are another 5 coins listed in his subscription.

mushroomzulu
mushroomzulu
November 11, 2020 10:16 pm
Reply to  DEREK BEAL

The november 18th one is zcash.

TLCid9591
TLCid9591
November 11, 2020 11:00 pm

Just bought DASH but cannot afford $2500 to unlock the other 5. Hoping some kind PBC subscriber will share the other 5 here soon.

aquarius59
November 12, 2020 2:46 am

When I was receiving his newsletter he pushed XRP, DOT, TRON, UNI and ETN. At the time, many crypto exchanges hadn’t added some of these. Now most are on. I invested. Tend to dump if it goes under between 15-25%. What I salvaged went into Bitcoin, which is up. Will revisit them later.

mimsey
mimsey
November 13, 2020 7:14 pm
Reply to  aquarius59

Hi aquarius59: Did your investments in his recommendations bring you returns that made the $2500 return worth it?

garyb014
garyb014
November 12, 2020 7:09 am

That’s an old recommendation. I wonder if these are repeats. Hey pay me $2500 so you can invest $600.

rjack34
rjack34
November 12, 2020 11:49 am

I watched this and was really excited to have some good crypto advice. The freebie is fine I suppose, but I doubt he gave away his “best” pick despite calling it his “#1 pick”.

I don’t have $2,500 to dump into a subscription + what ever I would have to invest in. If he really wanted people to profit and be successful like he claims perhaps a bit lower of a cost. I can see paying for something, but for what he “is worth” he could “give this away” for even something like $24.99, or something like that.

Shoot, even his #1 pick DASH is not cheap at $70-ish bucks. Although I see it has gone up 7% since yesterday so I suppose I am up a few bucks!

I have a few crypto investments already, but I couldn’t take the risk of $2,500 paying off for what I would be able to invest.

If anyone has info from this event, or other crypto “knowledge” I would sure appreciate any info you have as I am somewhat of a noob to all this crypto, and with my family and my other financial responsibilities, I can’t just dump $2,500 on pretty much anything let alone a subscription.

Richmondo
Richmondo
November 13, 2020 9:05 am
Reply to  rjack34

Uniswap (UNI)

garyb014
garyb014
November 13, 2020 8:24 pm
Reply to  rjack34

Doesn’t matter if the price is 70 or 1. You don’t have to buy a whole coin. Just invest dollar wise what you want to.

lio
lio
November 12, 2020 4:58 pm

I get your point there as the price of it is outrageous, to say the least. Perhaps we can figure something out.

Last edited 21 days ago by lio
Eric
Eric
November 13, 2020 3:36 pm

Is Teeka / Palm Beach Research Group / really asking $2500 to send you the next 6 crypto halving dates? zcash next halves on Nov. 18 – which I understand is his next ‘big date’. The idea he found some special 2 lines of code sounds so fake….

rooneyi1993
rooneyi1993
November 13, 2020 6:22 pm

So i was watching the markets during the presentation and saw these coins jump up all at the same time

DASH
ZEC
ATOM
QTUM
STX
LOKI

Let me know what you guys think please i also made a video if you want to see the charts at those times here

garyb014
garyb014
November 15, 2020 3:52 pm
Reply to  rooneyi1993

Probably a good bet those are it since we know DASH and ZEC are 2 of them.

220044
220044
November 16, 2020 8:01 am
Reply to  rooneyi1993

The list is good. The onlye exemption is UNISWAP (UNI) instead of QTUM according to a Bitboy YouTube video from yesterday.

UNI instead of QTUM acc. to Bitboy