written by reader Teeka Tiwari Picks Are In

By blockchain, November 11, 2020

Well ladies and gentlemen we are back a year later to circle the wagon. I hope life has been kind to everyone considering all the mayhem that is going on.
But tonight we witnessed another loooong webinar from the longwinded teeka and he kept everybody on the edge of their seat for the free coin pick and let me tell you he didn’t disappoint he is batting 1,000 when it comes to the overall picks, I will give him the benefit of the doubt this last run because of covid, but anyone that invested in LINK saw very very good gains and he has consistently pick for the last 3 years the best coin ( XRP, BNB, LINK) so you guys that didn’t make anymoney being cheap and speculative last year…shame on you…If you want to change your life before the wealth transfer and the new order and digital takeover. contact me and let’s get wealthy gumshoe gang.

isaac
isaac
November 12, 2020 3:31 am

whats stocks and crypto currencies did Teeka Tiwari picked on his November 11 webinar

hiinlane
November 12, 2020 5:17 am

I started to watch this, but as time went by, my concentration vaned. It was by far toooo long and he repeated himself too many times. So, does anybody know what were those 5 coins? The free one was DASH, I heard that in the end.

Mark
Mark
November 12, 2020 11:25 am

So, how do we contact you and get wealthy?

tonyg99
tonyg99
November 12, 2020 2:42 pm

I can confirm that Teeka’s ‘free pick’ is DASH — I just wasted 2 hours and 3 minutes of my life to learn this!

tonyg99
tonyg99
November 12, 2020 2:49 pm
Reply to  tonyg99

Incidentally, I bought some Dash over two years ago, when Teeka recommended it on a video he did (bizarrely) with Glenn Beck — that position is down 86% currently, even with the 10% ‘Teeka bump’ over the last 24 hrs!

blueberri
blueberri
November 24, 2020 9:03 pm
Reply to  tonyg99

How is your dadh position now, the price has been up as high as $118 approx in the last 24 hrs, back in roi or did u buy it at very high price 2 years ago?

blueberri
blueberri
November 24, 2020 8:57 pm
Reply to  tonyg99

If it makes u rich id say 2 hours 3 minutes well spent

aquarius59
November 12, 2020 6:21 pm

I paid for his Palm Beach Newsletters, took his tips, invested and lost or stagnated. Glad he works well for you. As to XRP, do further research. It’s only moved down then crept back to a quarter a bit again. Ripple has hinted about moving away from it after JP Morgan’s techs created a rather similar platform. Some analysts say “stay the course” while an equal number of others have calculated it will slowly, slowly, slowly decrease in price. I sold all my shares and converted them to Bitcoin, which is already up 30%. In the meanwhile, I’ll just observe it.

aquarius59
November 12, 2020 6:30 pm

Mr. T and Mr. McCall posted recommendations in their newsletters. XRP, DASH, LINK, UNI, DOT, TRON and ETN. I bought into four. Sold off XRP for now. The others are just hanging… a little up, a little down. Once they drop below 20% for me, they’re gone.

Mark