written by reader Teeka Tiwari Picks Are In

By blockchain, November 11, 2020

Well ladies and gentlemen we are back a year later to circle the wagon. I hope life has been kind to everyone considering all the mayhem that is going on.
But tonight we witnessed another loooong webinar from the longwinded teeka and he kept everybody on the edge of their seat for the free coin pick and let me tell you he didn’t disappoint he is batting 1,000 when it comes to the overall picks, I will give him the benefit of the doubt this last run because of covid, but anyone that invested in LINK saw very very good gains and he has consistently pick for the last 3 years the best coin ( XRP, BNB, LINK) so you guys that didn’t make anymoney being cheap and speculative last year…shame on you…If you want to change your life before the wealth transfer and the new order and digital takeover. contact me and let’s get wealthy gumshoe gang.

isaac
isaac
November 12, 2020 3:31 am

whats stocks and crypto currencies did Teeka Tiwari picked on his November 11 webinar

hiinlane
November 12, 2020 5:17 am

I started to watch this, but as time went by, my concentration vaned. It was by far toooo long and he repeated himself too many times. So, does anybody know what were those 5 coins? The free one was DASH, I heard that in the end.

Mark
Mark
November 12, 2020 11:25 am

So, how do we contact you and get wealthy?

tonyg99
tonyg99
November 12, 2020 2:42 pm

I can confirm that Teeka’s ‘free pick’ is DASH — I just wasted 2 hours and 3 minutes of my life to learn this!

tonyg99
tonyg99
November 12, 2020 2:49 pm
Reply to  tonyg99

Incidentally, I bought some Dash over two years ago, when Teeka recommended it on a video he did (bizarrely) with Glenn Beck — that position is down 86% currently, even with the 10% ‘Teeka bump’ over the last 24 hrs!

blueberri
blueberri
November 24, 2020 9:03 pm
Reply to  tonyg99

How is your dadh position now, the price has been up as high as $118 approx in the last 24 hrs, back in roi or did u buy it at very high price 2 years ago?

blueberri
blueberri
November 24, 2020 8:57 pm
Reply to  tonyg99

If it makes u rich id say 2 hours 3 minutes well spent

aquarius59
aquarius59
November 12, 2020 6:21 pm

I paid for his Palm Beach Newsletters, took his tips, invested and lost or stagnated. Glad he works well for you. As to XRP, do further research. It’s only moved down then crept back to a quarter a bit again. Ripple has hinted about moving away from it after JP Morgan’s techs created a rather similar platform. Some analysts say “stay the course” while an equal number of others have calculated it will slowly, slowly, slowly decrease in price. I sold all my shares and converted them to Bitcoin, which is already up 30%. In the meanwhile, I’ll just observe it.

aquarius59
aquarius59
November 12, 2020 6:30 pm

Mr. T and Mr. McCall posted recommendations in their newsletters. XRP, DASH, LINK, UNI, DOT, TRON and ETN. I bought into four. Sold off XRP for now. The others are just hanging… a little up, a little down. Once they drop below 20% for me, they’re gone.

Mark
Mark
November 12, 2020 6:34 pm
Reply to  aquarius59

Are the ones you just listed the ‘catch-up’ picks, or are they from an earlier promotion of Teeka’s?

aquarius59
aquarius59
November 13, 2020 4:22 pm
Reply to  Mark

DASH is the only one I know to be a catch up. I’ve head/read nothing on current opinions on XRP. McCall is still gung ho on the others.

ivan
ivan
November 14, 2020 1:37 pm
Reply to  aquarius59

he does recommend to buy xrp now in his portfoli. you just arent looking in the right place. id post a picture of it but i cant

blueberri
blueberri
November 24, 2020 9:07 pm
Reply to  ivan

Xrp has a buy upto price of 0.30 cents recommended, its 0.66 cents atm

Leon S. Gillis
Leon S. Gillis
November 17, 2020 2:15 pm
Reply to  aquarius59

Bitboy the crypto influencer made a youtube video on the 6 picks.. they were pretty solid; all ranked in the top 100 with the exception of one that was ranked #161 on coinmarketcap.

albert ginolfi
albert ginolfi
November 14, 2020 11:20 am

I took the bait w/james altcher ( spell check please) then was bombarded w/e-mail regarding his philosophies and stand up adventures as a comedian in comedy clubs (he sucks) . Then cam the barrage of palm beach cronies who all will help you get rich for $5k…..wait don’t leave, just for you, $2k.
Teeka is paying the same game…..looks like a con game and a waste of money as the offers from all the Palm Beach crew are clogging up my inbox. This group is getting rich playing on our hopes & dreams. Every time I log on to ‘this is your last chance” it renews the countdown. Last night the offer was only good for 3 hrs….
this morning I punched it up and I have 3 DAYS + to decide. ha,ha ,ha. I’m dumping these parasites today. Do you realize how much money they are scamming at $2k/hit ?

ivan