written by reader Fools FinTech + AI Bundle

By sshah01, December 8, 2020

I am wondering what is picked by Motley Fool FinTech and AI Bundle. We all know about Square and Paypal as Fintech. What are other such companies small cap which can grow exponentially. Along with AI – Everyone has little different definition on AI for e.g. Lemonade , Nvidia making AI Chipsets am wondering what are companies covered in Fools Fintech and AI bundle.

racheluk
racheluk
December 8, 2020 8:11 pm

I have the same exact questions! I called them and they say there’s no crypto in the portfolio so presumably it will be the likes of PYPL and SQ and a bunch of much smaller, riskier prospects.

Fakename
Fakename
December 9, 2020 2:19 am

Did other Motley Fool members not even receive the promo for this portfolio?

theonetruestoney
theonetruestoney
December 10, 2020 6:36 pm
Reply to  Fakename

I’m waiting to see if I already own them all before I pay for another list. MF has been beating me over the head with email about this… I just can’t see paying their prices. I signed up for Advisor to get a feel for their long term portfolio – that’s as far as I’m willing to go. I simply love coming here and reading the truth behind all the sales hype I read in a day. Between MF, Shah, Sykes, Clark, Gentile, and the dozen or so “friends of mine” they all seem to have, I get a LOT of BS. The price of being a big fish— you see a lot of crankbait going by.

bluemichigan
bluemichigan
December 9, 2020 3:50 am

Closing at midnight..MF wants $ 1300 for the names of 14 companies…candidates probably include ADYEY, MELI, SQ, PYPL, Redfin

lotus_fantasy
December 9, 2020 7:59 am

Im following too. I hope somebody generous enough to share the infos.

kristyleray