written by reader Fools FinTech + AI Bundle

By sshah01, December 8, 2020

I am wondering what is picked by Motley Fool FinTech and AI Bundle. We all know about Square and Paypal as Fintech. What are other such companies small cap which can grow exponentially. Along with AI – Everyone has little different definition on AI for e.g. Lemonade , Nvidia making AI Chipsets am wondering what are companies covered in Fools Fintech and AI bundle.

racheluk
racheluk
December 8, 2020 8:11 pm

I have the same exact questions! I called them and they say there’s no crypto in the portfolio so presumably it will be the likes of PYPL and SQ and a bunch of much smaller, riskier prospects.

Fakename
Fakename
December 9, 2020 2:19 am

Did other Motley Fool members not even receive the promo for this portfolio?

theonetruestoney
theonetruestoney
December 10, 2020 6:36 pm
Reply to  Fakename

I’m waiting to see if I already own them all before I pay for another list. MF has been beating me over the head with email about this… I just can’t see paying their prices. I signed up for Advisor to get a feel for their long term portfolio – that’s as far as I’m willing to go. I simply love coming here and reading the truth behind all the sales hype I read in a day. Between MF, Shah, Sykes, Clark, Gentile, and the dozen or so “friends of mine” they all seem to have, I get a LOT of BS. The price of being a big fish— you see a lot of crankbait going by.

bluemichigan
bluemichigan
December 9, 2020 3:50 am

Closing at midnight..MF wants $ 1300 for the names of 14 companies…candidates probably include ADYEY, MELI, SQ, PYPL, Redfin

lotus_fantasy
December 9, 2020 7:59 am

Im following too. I hope somebody generous enough to share the infos.

kristyleray
kristyleray
December 11, 2020 1:54 pm

Any news on what the stocks are? If any Motley fool member wants to trade I am member of 2 of the paid programs

racheluk
racheluk
December 11, 2020 1:59 pm
Reply to  kristyleray

Good to know, Kristy. I have until Monday to get the “reduced” price so I’ll let you know if I pony up!

Tara
Tara
December 11, 2020 7:17 pm
Reply to  racheluk

I am a MF Stock advisor member too, willing to share the cost if you have few more members .

kristyleray
kristyleray
December 11, 2020 7:28 pm
Reply to  kristyleray

I have blast off 2020 and next gen supercycle- have paid a lot so would be nice if those of us with premium services could get together and discuss.

moneyisgood
moneyisgood
December 11, 2020 8:32 pm
Reply to  kristyleray

Got blast off 2020 also…though has done quite well, the price of fintech fortune for a few names outside of the likely suspects of SQ, PYPL, ADYEY, and STNE seems steep…

AnotherFool
December 11, 2020 8:36 pm
Reply to  kristyleray

How have your experiences been with those 2 premium services? Are you getting returns they claim, worth it? I am a member of Stock Advisor and Rule Breakers. I too wouldn’t mind going in with a small group on FinTech with those that are interested.

kristyleray
kristyleray
December 11, 2020 9:02 pm
Reply to  AnotherFool

good results! Most are up quite a bit. What are they recommending in rule breakers? is that a premium one also?

AnotherFool
December 11, 2020 9:32 pm
Reply to  kristyleray

Not too expensive. $500 for the pair. My 1st year in, between the 2 services recommendations, I’m up 120%. Very happy. SE has been the best one in Rule Breakers for me this year. 60 0f my companies up, only 7 down, barley down. Great value.

kristyleray