written by reader Jeff Brown, “America’s Last Digital Leap.”

By anitacstewart, January 22, 2021

Just curious if anyone knows what Jeff Brown is selling in this new (to me) video???
This has to do with a digital leap. And the company is set to make a major announcement tomorrow (1/23/21)

biarossi
biarossi
January 24, 2021 8:07 am

It could be Kronos Bio Inc. (KRON)

biarossi
biarossi
January 24, 2021 9:19 am

Oh no, it didn´t start beginning 2020, what about Beam Therapeutics (BEAM),I think that fits 😉

zorba322
zorba322
January 25, 2021 1:52 pm
Reply to  biarossi

I think this has to do with the biotech group, which has now has been finally realeased from all major restrictions, is about to join the digital revolution, The stock announcement referred to in this teaser, is probably Editas (EDIT), whose FDA approval for clinical trials for its blindness cure is still pending. This is my conclusion after following Jeff Brown fairly closely, though not a subscriber to his $2000 service. I subscribe to his $49 service and have drawn my conclusion from clues, and reading between the lines. If any of you has a better answer to this puzzle I’ll be glad to listen to it, I’m not wedded to my own opinion.

Mary
Mary
January 30, 2021 11:21 am
Reply to  zorba322

So which one fits Jeff’s recommendation EDIT or BEAM?

povhq1
January 31, 2021 9:10 pm
Reply to  zorba322

I believe his “hint” is the high priced Illumina (ILMN). He notes recent FRA approval for emergency use authorization for genetic sequencing machines—only Illumina fits that profile.

Pepe