written by reader Jeff Brown: S.A.V. & Tesla’s Secret Supplier

By eadiegoose, February 25, 2021

Forgive me if this one has already been discussed, and somehow I missed it. But I’d love to know who Tesla’s Secret Supplier is, and how that contributes to Tesla’s Shared Autonomous Vehicle program, and what the Mystery Stock is. I didn’t see it in the Search findings.

Normally Dubious
February 25, 2021 4:03 pm

Did you sit through 40 minutes of an hour or more presentation only to find out it was a pitch for the Near Future Report? At $49 a year it might be worth it…

Patient But Agressive
Patient But Agressive
February 27, 2021 12:21 am

I’m so mad! That dude had me watch 48mins and 1 sec leading you to believe he would reveal this “Secret Supplier” at the end. Only to say “OK I’m going to give you this name right now if you sign up for my…” What a freakin con artist these guys are man!

SamWiebaux
February 27, 2021 11:29 am

JEFF IS SOOOOOOO sincere

So is POTATO SOUP!

Don’t know HOW MUCH YOU HAVE TO PAY JEFFY to get some STEAK!

But he is “ALLEGEDLY” only WORTH around a MILLION and a THIRD (IN CASH?) which is MASHED POTATO TIME!

NAVALLIER’S CAR COLLECTION has to be THAT, at least – maybe MORE!

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO PAY TO GET HONEST, ACCURATE ADVICE which will PAYOFF before the DECADE HAS ENDED?

I DON’T LIKE HYPE!

NOT INTERESTED IN BUYING B.S.

What Brown SAYS that is PERTINENT could be stated in 20 minutes, OR LESS!

Even what I said HERE is too WORDY!

(And, likely, won’t pass the CENSOR!

advantedges
advantedges
March 20, 2021 7:06 pm
Reply to  SamWiebaux

You are right! Who are the editors for these EgoManiacs! If they are so rich and have so many exotic cars, what the Hell are they doing hustling stocks?

M RM
February 27, 2021 10:48 am

any guess about the ticker?

Caroline J
Caroline J
February 27, 2021 12:45 pm

I think it’s ticker: ON for ON Semiconductor who makes the inside triple forward cam for Teslas

Aaron Park
Aaron Park
February 27, 2021 12:48 pm

No one got the scoops on what the ticker might be to this??

jwhendley