written by reader 630X Decade +AI Motley Fool

By allang43, March 5, 2021

Can you figure out 6 stocks teased?

pinklover
pinklover
March 5, 2021 4:50 pm

Iโ€™m also curious about this. Theyโ€™re claiming they know of AI/autonomous vehicle software stocks that are still low-priced, but they think the prices are about to spike in a week or two, apparently after Tesla has its next software update as the catalyst for this spike. I have no idea which stocks they are talking about, though.

๐Ÿ‘ 21
Serguei
Serguei
March 6, 2021 12:08 pm

MF has just revealed one of the 10 stocks in this service – Infineon Technologies AG (IFNNY), $49B market cap, trading on OTC @$38 currently. If anyone can add the rest, it would be GREAT!

Trade2Win
Trade2Win
March 6, 2021 3:31 pm

I am curious as well since MF claims that they haven’t recommended these companies in any of their services but then they did not provide enough clue. Here is the link for their promotion

๐Ÿ‘ 16
amedina2539
amedina2539
March 6, 2021 8:01 pm

After looking at all my subscriptions and pulling the info together yes one of the stocks I belive he’s talking about is BYDDF I have a subscription to about 6 different subscription and have made any friends here that have others and we help each other with information so MF gave you 1 pick and I am assuming that BYDDF is another considering what they do who they are and where they are

๐Ÿ‘ 11
xtamac
xtamac
March 7, 2021 2:05 pm

After some DD, I’m guessing AMBA is one of the stocks

๐Ÿ‘ 25
xtamac
xtamac
March 7, 2021 2:10 pm
Reply to  xtamac

I think MGA and PEGA are two possibilities as well?

๐Ÿ‘ 25