written by reader Discover why “Phase 2” could ignite 630X growth by 2030!

By commando boy, March 1, 2021

Anyone have idea what is this stock going to be?

mcarey
March 11, 2021 5:58 pm

Does anyone have discoveryx10 picks 31 and beyond that they would be willing to share ? Much Thanks!

tonyalasagna
tonyalasagna
March 11, 2021 7:38 pm

Hello! I wanted to know if anybody has suggestions with respect to how to allocate funds for the 10 stocks in the 630X portfolio. Usually MF suggests $50K for the various portfolios and I am part of a couple where they suggest even distribution of funds across stocks but I wanted to hear what this community might suggest in this case, with these 10 stocks.

queensgambit
queensgambit
March 11, 2021 7:53 pm
Reply to  tonyalasagna

Here’s what they say:

A Quick Note on Allocation

Big opportunities often come with lots of uncertainty – after all, if everything were guaranteed, everyone would have already bought in! Because of the inherent risks and uncertainties, we’d generally recommend members commit no more than 10% of their portfolio to the driverless car stocks we’ve picked. (Of course, your “mileage” may vary.)

And, for diversification purposes, we think it’s important to purchase every stock we’ve recommended here. We don’t expect every stock to win (although we can’t predict which ones will lose – if only!), and we want to ensure everyone has a good shot at capturing the opportunity. Plus, this is a big market with a lot of potential – and we think it can support many winners.

tonyalasagna
tonyalasagna
March 11, 2021 8:40 pm
Reply to  queensgambit

Okay. So maybe they’re suggesting even allocation across the 10
Recommended stocks which should not be more than 10% of my total
Portfolio. Okay!! Thanks!!!

Leo Wright
Leo Wright
March 26, 2021 5:19 pm
Reply to  tonyalasagna

I bought that report too and I looked at how much cash I had on hand and how much of it I wanted to put into other parts of the “bundle” that came with the 630X. I decided I wanted to put like $4k in, but I think it’ll vary significantly from 1 person to the next

Sam
Sam
March 12, 2021 2:08 am

Discovery10x last 10 picks I know (round4) or last 10 picks are TTD, UPST, ROKU and SQ… don’t know the others. Anyone else know any?

Kary
Kary
March 12, 2021 10:44 am
Reply to  Sam

These are not AV related though.

kapphx