written by reader Discover why “Phase 2” could ignite 630X growth by 2030!

By commando boy, March 1, 2021

Anyone have idea what is this stock going to be?

outsider
March 2, 2021 4:15 am

I believe this is not stock but refers to Ethereum v 2 currently in deployment
You can stake some

v
kreturns
kreturns
March 2, 2021 6:38 am
Reply to  outsider

Outsider.. who are you using to stake? Unless you own a lot of ether yourself. I know eventually coinbase will do such but they’re is a waiting list. Thanks

outsider
March 2, 2021 4:43 pm
Reply to  kreturns

You can google eth 2.0 staking companies quicker than I could respond.

I own over 25k and use a solar powered server to negotiate transactions. I do this on an old google blade I got from newegg back in 08 when Google was moving. Thats the requirement, really. 25k hard, provide the gas . It is not designed to maximize profits but instead as a residual income source. My junk only works half the day but there are some promising ammonia battery technologies that could make it fullly functional. Check Travis post regarding NHHH.

The coinbase ipo is going to cause a serious disruption.

Thing is, nvidia now makes a processer specifically so you can use your old hardware and junk to stake or mine. Dig out those old laptops from under the bed. Ethereum is somewhat archaic and while it’s fun to think it will be the underlying premise of crypto at large in the future, it has been supplanted by DeFi and micro currencies designed for specific intents which offer much, much faster transactional rates, cost far less in energy consumption as a result, and have inherent security devoid of the use of a third party. Welcome to DeFi

Leo
Leo
March 3, 2021 7:11 pm
Reply to  outsider

I actually think it’s their hype video to start a new subscription portfolio for Autonomous cars. If you look at what I typed below you’ll see why I think that.

GM66
GM66
March 4, 2021 5:10 pm
Reply to  Leo

Confirmed – 10 stock portfolio related to Autonomous vehicles. No specific stock recommended on their sales pitch video.

Leo