After conducting the research, I invested in and made over 200% on (XTLB) & (EYES), short % of float has been reduced to less than 1% of outstanding shares short currently.
Now investing in ( XENT ), has a short % of float of 6x larger (6.25%), total of 1,050,000 shares short, so may see an even lager gain.
Ears, Nose, Throat Devices Market to reach $26BB, with cumulative impact of COVID-19 SARS CoV2 variants, bio-absorbable therapies such as Propel & Sinuva fastest growing segment.
( XENT ) capturing 5% of market realize $1.3BB in revenues/ 32MM Shares = 40$ per share in Revenue, at comp. 10X Sales= $200 per share
( XENT ) Intersect ENT Inc .
– Positive 10 day & 50 day Moving Average
– Current Assets to Liabilities ratio attractive
– Enterprise Value is undervalued compared to peer group
– 5 Day Rounding Bottom chart + ( Cup & Handle )
– Moving Average Convergence Divergence crossing higher.
Christopher Michael Lim, MSc . Health Sciences
Western University Medical
This is a discussion topic or guest posting submitted by a Stock Gumshoe reader. The content has not been edited or reviewed by Stock Gumshoe, and any opinions expressed are those of the author alone.