written by reader Intrusion Inc. (INTZ)

By redroof, March 7, 2021

Are there any legitimate concerns about the future of this company? I am a brand new investor and I like everything that I have seen so far. What have I missed? Thanks.

Old Guy
March 8, 2021 1:22 pm

I like the fact that they share their beta-testing results that appear effective and optimistic. I bought it.

dabwarden
dabwarden
March 16, 2021 7:24 pm
Reply to  redroof

So far, so good, Old Guy.

Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe
March 8, 2021 3:04 pm

Of course there are legitimate concerns about their future, this is a pretty high risk speculation on being able to replace a product portfolio in slow decline (TraceCop and Savant) with a new cloud/AI product (Shield) that builds off the data and technology they developed for their two legacy products. Cybersecurity is a hot area, and I like the early indications of customer interest, but it’s also very competitive and it might be that they’re mistaken about how much their customers want or need the product/service. Problems could also emerge when the product gets into somewhat wider use, it’s very early days still.

Benny King
Benny King
March 11, 2021 11:57 pm
Reply to  redroof

I have found Louie Navellier to be, in my humble opinion, a long winded blow hard. That said I have made money off his recommendations. The Breakthrough Stocks guarantee of 150,000 from 10,000 invested seemed, again in muy opinion, to be just a parlor trick.

John MIchael
John MIchael
March 13, 2021 11:23 pm
Reply to  Benny King

I think it could have been possible if you bought at the right time and sell at the right time too. Mostly on his ticker symbol EXPI .

outsider