written by reader Larry Benedict “7-day blitz secret”

By dphouts, March 3, 2021

Have seen ads for this in a couple of newsletters I’m subscribed to. Any thoughts what is being talked about?

“After managing almost $1 billion for his wealthy clients, legendary trader Larry Benedict is now ready to share his “7-day blitz secret” with everyday folks like you.
He expects a blitz of gains in the third week of March… gains like you’ve never seen before.
And it’s all thanks to a strange phenomenon that will be enforced by an organization that’s regulated by the U.S. government.”

dalerekus
dalerekus
March 6, 2021 2:32 pm

I came to Stock Gumshoe to see if my supposition is correct. Could that possibly be referring to the quarterly rebalancing of the SP-500?

Martin
Martin
March 11, 2021 1:33 am
Reply to  dalerekus
bourbeau
bourbeau
March 10, 2021 10:41 pm

Over many years I have subscribed to every service out there and Larry Benedict is the worst. You will make money if you take the opposite position of what he is recommending. I would rather take advice from Bernie Madoff from prison than Larry Benedict.

12053
Marg
Marg
March 18, 2021 10:49 pm
Reply to  bourbeau

Larry Benedict is marketing his 7-Day Blitz program. Is this program a good investment?

12053
ssg007
March 12, 2021 1:23 pm

Yes it is the SPX he trades for Quadruple Witching. The only reason it peaked my interest is because he seems to be using vertical spreads to trade the options for his S&P Trader product rather than buying a simple call or put. However, I couldn’t figure out the % on his winnings he claimed in the infomercial, since spreads the profits and losses are capped? The only way I can think of is he is using very wide spreads between the options.

peguly
peguly
March 14, 2021 8:37 am
Reply to  ssg007

Capping is good, because the spread’s price moves faster within the range. If close to the cap you still think the movement of the underlying continues, just extend your position with another spread higher/lower.