written by reader What is Jeff Brown’s March 24 timed stock ?

By htl3721, March 18, 2021

Jeff Brown is teasing a TIMED STOCK will explode starting March 24. Who knows what it is? It should be a biotech company.

jdouglas
March 19, 2021 8:31 am

I also have interest any one know anything ??

jeffc913
jeffc913
March 19, 2021 6:24 pm

Alector (ALEC) is the #1 times stock

lotus_fantasy
March 20, 2021 5:44 am
Reply to  jeffc913

Anyone can confirm this? Thanks,

evergreentrader
evergreentrader
March 20, 2021 10:25 am
Reply to  lotus_fantasy

Hey! Good morning . It is confirmed and correct. Early stage trader is one of the services I subscribe to. Good luck!

BeeLu
BeeLu
March 21, 2021 8:05 pm

Thanks @ evergreentrader for the confirmation. I subscribed to JB near future report. Do you think early stage trader is worth $2500 subscription? How long do you hold the stock he suggest? What is the average return on his picks? What is the highest returns on his pick? Does each of his stock pick really goes up?

evergreentrader
evergreentrader
March 22, 2021 10:32 am
Reply to  BeeLu

@beelu -Can only speak for myself. EST has been well worth it for me. I like Jeff Brown and Paul Mampilly’s services the best so far. I’m a very active trader and have a long and swing trade strategy that has worked out very well with this subscription and others so far. Sometimes you hold positions for a year or more to see meaningful profits. Other times you are fortunate and it runs in a month or two . When this happens my strategy most of time is to take profits and take the chance of buying back in if the price come back down if I like the potential of the upcoming catalysts.

His top picks have gone up 100% and 80% respectively in this subscription as of today. Please keep in mind that the returns for his top 2 picks were greater but diminished with the recent market pull back (this affected all tech/biotech stocks). For example his top pick was up 200% at its peak. If you sold took profits at the peak you should be net positive and then some after accounting for the investment of the subscription.

Tracking from summer of 2019 the recommendations as of today are up a total of 300%+. This includes gains/losses. Again this assuming you had equal weighted positions and invested in every recommendation. (this is not my return this is the portfolios’ return)

Not all of his picks go up. Some have gone down but the top picks have more than made up for the relatively modest losses on others for me. When I say losses I mean it shows as negative appreciation in my account (I only count it as a loss when I sell for a loss) so I’m still holding many picks hoping for a meaningful gain. I’m up a lot and have been happy so far.

My suggestion is if you do subscribe to take equal weighted positions on all the recommendations in the “recommended buy range” because you really never know what stock will rise, fall, or go side ways at any given point in time. Due to the recent pull back a lot of the picks in this service have come back into the recommended buy range so that’s good for someone subscribing now. Sorry for the long response but you asked a lot of questions and wanted to do my best to help. Be safe and well!

Beelu
Beelu
March 27, 2021 9:34 pm

Thanks
Alec didnt do well. What is the april 1 timed stock?

Soph