written by reader Chris Dehaemer’s – “The blockchain “back door” I’m revealing today gives you that one-in-a-million chance to hit it big — really big.”

By jaron1037, April 23, 2021

Anyone seen this one yet?

Chris states, “Since 1996, I’ve shown readers like you the fastest, safest ways to make money and grow their retirement savings.”

Anyone have an idea of what “back door” blockchain he may be talking about? Or, have experience with his Bull and Bust Report?

Thanks in advance.

Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe
April 23, 2021 9:03 am

Haven’t seen that one yet, I’ll look for it. DeHaemer did push a bunch of the “cashless society” stocks last year, including both Square and PayPal, and those are both “back door” plays on cryptocurrencies to some limited degree, so that might be a possibility.

kazito
April 24, 2021 8:46 pm

I would love to know what Christian DeHaemer’s “back door” blockchain may be.
Anyone has that information to share, please???

bad-investor
April 25, 2021 1:16 am

I’d like to know too. His argument about the energy used and the Biden/Fed agenda makes sense. The hot hype I heard came through angelnexus.

Last edited 16 days ago by bad-investor
CHRISTINA PETROU
CHRISTINA PETROU
April 25, 2021 4:01 am

I would love to know which blockchain is being referred to. His reasoning and comments made sense and compelling reading. Hopefully someone can enlighten on this.

btwind423
btwind423
April 25, 2021 7:07 pm

DeHaemer’s latest e-mail opens the worm can just a skosh more on that:

“The Democrats are about to unleash what the Nasdaq calls an ‘Anti-Crypto Offensive.’ And it will impact anyone with a bank account, who collects Social Security, or gets a paycheck. ”

A bit dramatic, perhaps, but as I just got into crypto (Ethereum + Chainlink) I’ll take whatever help I can get on the research front!