written by reader Paul Mampilly’s 100x deal- sEASON 2

By Mario, April 1, 2021

Dear Friends
Let’s keep the group “Paul Mampilly’s 100x deal” going

yoggii
yoggii
April 21, 2021 4:13 pm

Wow, today felt like I was drowning and managed to come up for some air! I have never held on so long to a downturn.
Any opinions if we should brace for another pullback? I guess no one really knows, but you have all been so supportive!

devildog132
devildog132
April 21, 2021 6:13 pm
Reply to  yoggii

Michael Carr, a Banyan Hill options guy, gives a weekly market update. He is usually kind of a party pooper, not to bullish. His last update talked about a “spectacular summer.” Most positive update of his I’ve ever watched.

Old Oak
Old Oak
April 21, 2021 10:48 pm
Reply to  devildog132

Thanks for sharing, I think the mood on this thread will go from gloom to elation… I will do my best to simply enjoy the ride.
Looking back at my investing life, when I really feel like I can’t take any more drawdowns and want to run for the hills of perceived safety, in hindsight, that’s always been when I wished I had bought more.
So, since all my money and leverage are already invested, I’m happy to do the second best thing, nothing : )

beachwind
beachwind
April 21, 2021 11:52 pm
Reply to  Old Oak

I don’t trade on technicals but RSI and similar indicators mirror physical phenomena. Sine waves go up, then they go down. The market is more of a chaotic system, but still has similar tendencies. Look up sine waves on Wikipedia.

Last edited 10 hours ago by beachwind
MichaelSarasota
MichaelSarasota
April 22, 2021 4:04 am

Hey, everyone I lurk this page and I’m really grateful for what everyone has done. I think there are some great picks in this group of stocks.

I waited 20 years for a 50 million dollar micro cap stock to slowly transform into a multi billion dollar pharmaceutical. With a strong balance sheet, growing sales, highly profitable. Did I have strong hands or Diamond Hands… Unfortunately Hell no…

I knew my risk tolerance, locked that thing away believed in the potential and as long as the company was making long term progress towards it’s goals left it alone.

There are some companies in these PM picks I really like. I have no idea if I picked the right ones or not but I do know why I picked them understand what their purpose for my financial goals are and all of them have multi year time frames. No doubt 3D and AI maybe not the ticket although I do like that stock are here to stay. Homes will need to be built.

PM picks that resonate with me are SMED, DFH, NNDM, IPWR, AFRM, AI, VJET, CLSK

I have no idea if these will be winners. I believe I understand what each of these companies is trying to do. I truly apologize if some of these are not PM picks. My Watchlists have become more disorganized than I would like. Don’t do what I do. Do what you are comfortable with.

Be mindful of the market and follow your rules till the end. Some of these I will follow till the end or forever because the upside vs bet size will allow me to psychologically.

“Know thyself”

devildog132
devildog132
April 22, 2021 10:13 am

Curious. What was the stock you held 20 years, and how’d you do?

1 4 5 6