written by reader Paul Mampilly’s 100x deal- sEASON 2

By Mario, April 1, 2021

Dear Friends
Let’s keep the group “Paul Mampilly’s 100x deal” going

marissa
marissa
May 2, 2021 10:15 am

In King ‘s weekly updates, he explains in detail what’s happening with the market. In this last update, he said that the incredible earnings of the tier 1 tech stocks (FAANG) are the beginning of a rally. This rally should continue into the second tier stocks like SQ, UBER and Z and then the smaller cap tech stocks should rally. Looks like our King and Mampilly stocks are finally getting ready to move upward. I find King’s explanation reassuring and will hold with “strong hands.”

Old Oak
Old Oak
May 2, 2021 5:11 pm
Reply to  marissa

For anyone new to this discussion, here is a link that I can relate to. It took me about 10 years to develop strong hands. 10 years of frequent mistakes. Now I’m old, slow, and methodical, which brings great investment results : )
Thanks to all here!

GeneH
GeneH
May 2, 2021 6:28 pm
Reply to  Old Oak

It also helps one to get good results when the whole market has been rising pretty much nonstop, with one big COVID dip, for the past several years.

DevilDog132
DevilDog132
May 2, 2021 12:06 pm

Got a call from LTBR people today. There was probably an email I overlooked. Votes on approving BOD and shares number on books. I think she said moving from 8 to 13 million, needed for further growth. A good sign, I believe.

Doc
Doc
May 3, 2021 12:55 pm
Reply to  DevilDog132

It’s good to increase the number of shares to raise money for growth. Bad for dilution. Just my two cents. I may be wrong.

VENKATESAN
VENKATESAN
May 3, 2021 10:37 pm

Excel spreadsheet 1 of 2 – 05032021. Thank you everyone for your contribution and advice.

Paul1 2021-05-03 223158.jpg